Friday 5 February 2010

going to the gym..

I started my new free one month gym membership on tuesday.. I have been tues, wede, thurs of this week so far- and I am enjoying it. I have had good motivation this week and although I am pretty sure I have not lost anymore weight I feel good and healthy! To try and keep myself motivated I have also signed up to take part in some of the classes ( so I have body combat and aerobics next week to try).

I last weighed myself on sunday and I was 173.6 lbs, which was a loss of around half a pound that week... which wasnt great.
But hopefully this week will be better, although it is important to remember that as long as the scales are going down I am still heading in the right direction.

Hope you all are having success with your journeys!!

Heading out tonight for dinner and drinks with a friend.. so trying to psych myself up for ordering the healthy option and not what I actually want!!

speak soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment