Saturday 30 January 2010

enjoying exercise again

I have found exercising this week extremely difficult, I and I think it is because I am simply not enjoying my workouts. Running for example, I know it is good for me and I genuinely do want to get better but I simply have to FORCE MYSELF to do it!! However I went swimming a few times this week and I really loved it!! Wednesday I did 50 lengths, and then on friwday I did 64 lengths (which my boyfriend tells me equals a mile) and best part is I didnt feel exhausted afterwards- instead I felt tired but in a good way.

I was out last night at a breast cancer charity event and I won a prize in the raffle, and to my surprise and as a brilliant twist of fate- I won a months free gym membership!! So I am remotivated and excited to try out the gyms facilities.

I have my weigh day tomorrow and I am afraid that I have slowed my progress.. not sure the scales are going to be pleasing but sure I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. It's really tough when you don't want to exercise. It seems like you can always come up with a good excuse!

    - -FogDog Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete