Monday 11 January 2010

bad habits die hard..

ok so I have not blogged in a while and that is because I have been staying at my boyfriends house- his family are great but meal times with them is a calorie fest!! it isnt exactly unhealthy food it is just all the little extras.. mashed potato (good) with cream and butter mixed in (bad) steak (ok-ish) in a cream and tomato sauce (bad) carrots (good) peas (good)... get the drift? well 5days of this has built up!

Exercise front is not going so well either.. I started last week very motivated and pushed myself too hard, so much so that i could barely walk on thurs or friday due to sore legs!! extremely sore legs (I couldnt even get comfortable to sleep!)

so a combination of alcohol.. poor food.. and reduced exercise.. has contributed to almost undoing all the good work i did at the start of the week!

But I am not letting this set back stop me from continuing on with my healthy eating!!
Today is monday 11th jan.. and the start of a new week!! It is raingin cats and dogs today so instead of heading out for a walk/jog i shall do my davina mccall exxercise dvd :)
(just maybe not the lower limb power work out!) general cardio-box should be a good start.

I think it is usually around this time of the new year when people start to suffer with their new resolutions.. but instead of throwing in the towel i will take each set back and move on!!

so... lets get tose positive affirmations going and get shedding those extra pounds!!
I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!!

1 comment: