Sunday 3 January 2010

new year.. new me!

Ok, so New Years eve was a slight disaster but I guess I just kept telling myself that age old excuse.."the diet starts tomorrow"..
On a plus note though I am learning to love my body as it is, with the help of Paul McKenna "i can make you thin" book and audio set. I bought this for £2 in Oxfam and it is really motivational.

The key is...
1. eat what you want
2. Only eat when you are Hungry
3. eat slowly, appreciate your food
4. Stop when you are beginning to feel full.

I am trying to keep positive about this whole process, but there are constant hurdles and temptations waiting around every corner, with post-christmas chocolates, biscuits, cheeses... AAHHHHH

Today I listened to pauls advice.. I wanted a cheese toastie.. so I had a cheese toastie (only one- I was full after one!)

And for dinner I shall have tomato soup..

Snacks are my downfall.. today I have had a mini brownie, toffee popcorn, coke, 4 fizzy cola bottles, 4 fizzy strawberry laces, 6 gummy sweets.

God it sounds a lot when you write it out!! didnt feel like a lot when i was eating it!!

Right!! be positive!!!
Its a new year and a new me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment