Friday 15 January 2010

Exercise and Risotto!!

So today I did a great work out, I went on a circuit- walked 15 min then ran 1.5 miles in 15min 29sec, and then walked another 2.5miles home!! Was pretty shattered afterwards but have decided to try and lower my running time and increase my running distance-- well thats the plan at least!!

So I then came home, showered, and started making my low calorie risotto-
it was my first attempt at a risotto, and it was delicious!! and relly simple!! Also for anyone who is worried about portions etc- this recipe was for 2servings and I couldnt finish mine (they are very generous servings!!)

So if you like risotto- definitely give it a go!!

I am also treating myself to a glass of weight watchers white wine (80 cal) :)

tomorrow... well if im not too sore, I shall do some core stability or lower limb workouts!!

2 comments:

  1. Theres such a thing as weight watchers wine?

    Great job on the exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they do a red and a white, 80 cal a glass- I havent tried the red, but the white is pretty decent, quite a fruity wine.

    ReplyDelete