Thursday 21 January 2010

Mad Day.. but not a bad day!!

Today I was back on the hunt for a job and.. to my huge surprise I have got the interview I wanted, but it is tomorrow!!
So tonight I have to re-write my cv and personal statement and covering letter.. a lot of work, so to ease my evening I accepted an invite to eat dinner with my mother- and it was a roast! but i kept my diet in check and had no roast potatoes (mash instead) and chicken with lots of veg.. but no gravy. So hopefully it wont derail me too much.

I have afitness test in two weeks that I am not ready for, so I am pushing the exercise up a notch.. my physical test wasnt meant to be for a couple of months but it is unfortunately been brought forward.

I am starting to feel the pressure- I just hope i can channel this energy into motivation and not comfort eat to ease my stress...

I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the interview. I have one on Monday too!

    ReplyDelete