Tuesday 5 January 2010

so far so good...??

Well I went for a 45 minute walk/jog yesterday... but ate a bar of fudge.
And today I did a 30min cardio-box dvd session (Davina McCall), and so far my eating hasnt grown out of control yet!

I am trying to remain positive about everything diet related.. but the hardest thing is not weighing myself.. I want to check my weight every day.. more than once a day if I am honest!

But one of the rules of Paul McKenna's book require you not to weigh yourself for 2weeks.
and i am only two days into it!

Also I guess I should confess (seeing as this is y doet confessions website) that yesterday I threw up because I gorged myself on pasta with a creamy chicken and mushroom sauce. I ate enough for two people and felt so ill afterwards, I felt there was nothing else to do except rid it from my body.
I know that purging yourself is not ideal.. but I do not do it every day.. I only do it when I feel there is no alternative.

I feel very ashamed right now. And this very second I have no intention of doing it again.

I hope this feeling lasts..

right i am off to soak in the bath before my quads stiffen up anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment