Wednesday 20 January 2010

update

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post- I have been flat out busy trying to get my career on track! I have been trying lots of new healthy and low calorie dinner recipes these past few days.. and althoguh I am following the recipe exactly I am worries that I am eating too much, the portions seem so large still??

I have let my exercise drop a little.. only did a 30min jog yesterday and thats it in 4 days... not very good.

But tomorrow is a new day and I feel motivated to get out there and sweat away some calories!! And I refuse to worry myself anymore- I will trust that the food I am eating is being absorbed and the nutrients and calories are all benefits not negatives!!

At the end of the day, my body is a machine and I am trying to use it more- therefore it will need plenty of THE RIGHT FUEL!

Also I just spent my hard earned cash on some new joggers and stay-dry tshirts.. so I better get exercising and get my moneys worth.

Overall I am feeling optimistic- however I dont think I will lose very much weight this week... I guess I will find out on Sunday (weigh day)

hope you are all feeling as positive as me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment