Sunday 17 January 2010

My 2week weigh-in

Well today was my 2week weigh in, I am not part of any diet groups or organisations but it is a self evaluation of sorts that I officially document on my white board in my room, my wight loss progress..
So here it goes.. 175Lbs- which is a 6lb weight loss in 2weeks!!

Needles to say I am very pleased.

However, I am disappointed in myself, as last night I went outfor drinks with friends. Although I stuck to 100cal barcardi breezer bottles.. I did have 5 of them!!
And to top it all off- my boyfriend and I split a kebab and chip!!(I did try limit myslf and not eat too much but it was delicious!!

Anyway today has been a bit of a write-off regarding exercise.. but tomorrow I am doing my run again!! Getting back on the wagon- because I needto make sure that my good results dont encourage me to slack off!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. That's a great average so you are doing more right than wrong - don't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the loss!!! Losing is always motivating to me :)

    ReplyDelete