Monday 11 January 2010

little extra confession..

I have always been a little ashamed of dieting.. and when i diet i tend not to voice it too publicly.
I think i am embarrassed to admit that i am dieting because that way other people know that you are admitting you are fat.. there is some sort of physchological block that makes me mortified to admit that i am trying to lose weight!! WHY?????

so this time i have decided that i need to be honest with myself if i am ever going to lose weight.. and so i took a plunge and told that honest truth to my housemate and she was very supportive and then i told my boyfriend... again he was great and you know what... NO ONE JUDGED ME!!

In fact people are admiring me for trying and although they tend to accidently tempt me with the wrong foods and drinks.. I know they arent looking at me as fat- they just want me to be happy with myself!

But to summarise this I just wanted to say that If you want to be real with your diet- then get people you love on board with you- they dont have to do anything but it makes it real, when you talk about it! and when its real it is easier to believe in it.. and ultimately achieve it!!

well that is my theory these days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment